One Reel is a unique non-profit Arts and Events Organization that has been creating and producing imaginative arts events since 1972.
One Reel believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success, and that contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Position descriptions are designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee, nor the organization to adjust the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors. One Reel expects that all employees:
- Exhibit strong work ethic year round; treats others with respect and dignity.
- Have high integrity and standards; strive to make the right decisions for each event.
- Show curiosity; explore new ideas, connections, concepts, change.
- Maintain optimistic and positive attitude at all times and be solution oriented.
- Recognize our future success is dependent on producing the highest quality events possible within the available budget and our team’s ability to take on additional projects with the existing team. Keep the big picture in mind.
Nothing available at this time.
One Reel’s internships are intensive, challenging and rewarding learning opportunities, offering interns exposure to the exciting world of large-scale events, non-profit management and every aspect inherent in producing some of the greatest events in the country!
Interns at One Reel become part of the family, and we love working with you to help you meet your goals. The work will be hard but we’ll have a fun time doing it.
Our volunteer opportunities are many and varied. No matter what your interest or activity level, we have something you will enjoy. Each volunteer position offers its own unique rewards. Volunteering at One Reel is an opportunity to meet people who share your love of festivals, the arts, community service, close work with dedicated professionals, and teamwork, all while enjoying great music and art.
Volunteers get to see event production behind the scenes and do a great community service by helping us do bigger and better things. Volunteers can also earn tickets to the show, get an exclusive Volunteer T-shirt, and can put their hours toward meeting a community service requirement.
Volunteers who are already registered, log in to your Shiftboard account.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Due to an overwhelming interest in volunteering at Bumbershoot, we are currently not taking any new volunteer applications. Feel free to check back later in the year to see if we need more help!